badge
Um Pouco do Bola: Recomendo:9

Cenas Minhas

segunda-feira, novembro 27, 2006

Recomendo:

Recomendo porque estou sempre a ouvir e não me farto, é bom astral :)
"All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see"
"Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech, taken my hearing
Taken my arms, taken my legs
Taken my soul, left me with a life in hell"
"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life"
"I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name"

  • Boss Ac - Mantém-te Firme
"Mantém-te firme,
não te esqueças que podes sempre escolher,
ninguém te pode vencer,
usa a força dentro de ti!"
"I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me"

"Cause sometimes you just feel tired.
You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."
"I am a new day rising
I'm a brand new sky
to hang the stars upon tonight
I am a little divided
do I stay or run away
and leave it all behind?"
"And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's all the same"
"What if you should decide?
That you don't want me there by your side?
That you don't want me there in your life?"

p.s.- Clickem sem cima dos nomes das musicas e vejam os videos ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

bem... e como somos todos diferentes... eu iria por mais umas musikinhas tirava outras... lol =) how to save a life bate tudo!! lol tomorrow tb é linda... lol bem n vou entrar por aqui se n, n me calo... tu sabes o que a lu gosta mt mt mt ,.... já me conheces!! lol jinho enorme Lu*

10:30 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home